Fried potato slices, the classic comfort food.easy to make at home.yummmmyyyyyy for taste.prepare easily at home as snack.a kid loving snackIngredients:
Potatoes Water to soak Oil to fryMethod:
- Slice potatoes as thinly as possible (and uniformly).
- Advisable to use a slicer. Wash till water clears up.
- Soak in water with some salt for 1/2 hour.
- Drain well, then wipe dry. Heat oil and fry over high heat till slightly colored.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat oil and fry once again over high heat till the right color.
- Drain on absorbent paper, mix in salt and serve.
- The double frying and uniform slicing helps in making them crisp.