Tomato Rice Recipe
Learn how to make Tomato Rice recipe using our easy to make homemade Tomato Rice recipes. Try this homemade Tomato Rice cooking recipe at your home.Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 cups rice-soaked
- 5 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion-chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped carrot and beans
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 green chillies-sliced
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 3 cardamoms
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt - to taste
- Boil the Tomatoes and squeeze out the juice, add water to make 6 cups of tomato juice.
- Pour oil in the pressure cooker and heat it over the stove.
- Add bay leaves, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick and fry till they change color.
- Add onion, chillies, chopped carrot and green peas and fry for 3-4 minutes on high flame and then add ginger garlic paste and fry for another 1 minute.
- Add soaked rice and fry for a minute or so and then add salt and prepared tomato juice and close the cookers lid and let it cook under pressure till 2 whistles.
- Before serving, add ghee and chopped coriander leaves to hot tomato rice.