Vanjaram Vepudu - Simple Fish Roast
Vanjaram fish ( spotted seer fish ),its a very easy recipe to make at home.enjoy ur weekend with this tasty,mouth watering one.Ingredients:
- 8-9 medium sized fish fillet, washed
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- juice of one lemon
- pinch cumin pwd
- large pinch coriander powder
- pinch turmeric pwd
- 1 1/2 tsps red chilli pwd
- salt to taste
- 1 1/4 tbsps oil
- few curry leaves
- 1 Combine ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, red chilli pwd, turmeric pwd, cumin pwd and coriander pwd in a flat dish. Apply this marinade lightly to the fish pieces and keep aside for 20-30 mts.
- 2 Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add few curry leaves, place the marinated fish and fry for 14-15 mts on low to medium flame.
- 3 Once its nicely browned, flip over gently to the other side and roast fish for another 10-12 mts till browned.
- 4 Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.