Kaju ki Barfee Recipe
Learn how to make Kaju ki Barfi recipe using our easy to make homemade Kaju ki Barfi recipes. Try this homemade Kaju ki Barfi cooking recipe at your home.Recipe Ingredients
- 250 gm cashew nuts
- 250 gm (1 cup) sugar
- 240 gm (1 cup) milk
- few silver leaves - for decoration (optional)
- a greased plate to set the barfee in
- Blend cashews and milk in a blender to a fine paste.
- Mix paste and sugar and cook over low heat stirring till the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
- Continue stirring over medium heat, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, and becomes a dough like paste. It gathers up together into a mass.
- Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, roll it on to a greased surface, with a greased rolling pin (roll before it cools).
- Roll to 1/4cm/1/8" thickness. Now cover with the silver leaf and leave to cool, then cut into diamond shaped pieces.