Chicken 65 (Spicy Fried Chicken) Recipe
Learn how to make Chicken 65 recipe using our easy to make homemade Chicken 65 recipes. Try this homemade Chicken 65 cooking recipe at your home.Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts-skinned, cut bite sized
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp maida
- 1 cup butter milk
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- oil for deep-frying
- Mix the chicken, salt, black and red pepper and keep aside for half an hour then mix in the cornflour, maida and egg white.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying and fry chicken pieces first over high heat, then medium, till cooked through and a light brown.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and add garlic and ginger pastes and fry till brown. Lower the heat to medium and add butter-milk, and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and add the chicken pieces. Raise heat to high and cook, while stirring periodically, until the liquid is absorbed /evaporated and the chicken looks dry.