Capsicum Chicken is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Capsicum Chicken by following this easy recipe...Ingredients:
How to make Capsicum Chicken:
- ½ kg Chicken
- 1 tsp Red Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 3 large Onions (sliced)
- 3 Green Capsicum (sliced)
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- ½ cup Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice the chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions and capsicum for 7-8 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until light brown.
- Mix in red chili powder, soya sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, and salt. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour enough water to half cover the chicken and cover the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until the gravy absorbs in completely.
- Serve hot.